Been a While, Get to Work

It's been a while since I posted anything here.  As I mentioned, I want to keep this blog completely professional and I haven't been working professionally for a while because I've been extremely pregnant.  This is all well and good, but I just wanted to give you an update.  I finished working at Movieola a few days ago for the duration of my Maternity leave - so I'm off the air for now.  I'm excited about having a baby, but I'm also aching to get to act.  It's been a while since I've gotten to do that, but that's the nature of things I guess.   A friend and I are working on a short film that we're hoping to shoot in early fall.  So that'll mark my return to the screen.  I'm really looking forward to jumping into this great script and throwing myself in the role.  No, I'm not telling you what it's about - you'll have to check back and read updates.

   What this break does mean though, is that all you writers and directors have a few months to get things ready for me - and then I'll be back ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment