Shooting Posthuman Ep 7

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for the next installment of Posthuman.  So, I'm pleased to tell you that Episode 7 was shot on Dec 11th!

It was wonderful to see the crew again, and I can not wait until I get to get my hands into the mix with some Dorothy centric episodes.  Right now, it seems that everyone is talking about my character, but that I'm definitely lacking in screen time.  Which is cool.  We're building anticipation, and the scenes that I've already shot for some later episodes are so awesome that it's worth the wait. 

This episode gives you a glimpse into the relationship between 'Gina' and 'Porter.'  The shoot was so productive, hilarious, and efficient, that I couldn't believe how fast everything was going.  Even though halfway through we decided to ditch everything and start from scratch - but more about that later.  These guys are definitely a crew that is talented, committed and incredibly efficient.  And so far the adventure has been amazing!  Plus, set nudity is always good. 

Just kidding Mom!  *kinda*






No comments:

Post a Comment