Making The Tangible Happen

It's been a while I realize.  I've been busy working on scenes, and finishing up synchronicity.  It's been rather quite in the industry with a a few auditions here and there. 

A recent self-tape for a tv series regular was awesome and I hope for more.  It's one of these weird moments right now where despite the fact that I have things planned and hopefully coming to fruition over the next year it feels like I'm not doing anything. 

Of course, that's not the case.  I'm learning new accents, working through a creativity workshops and constantly running scenes - but when you're an actor who's not on set, it feels like you're not doing anything sometimes because it's a lack of the tangible.

Though, as all artists know, it's these times that make the tangible possible, and hopefully, beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment