Intro to The Studio

If you know me, then you know that I'm currently working as a VJ on Movieola - Canada's Short film Channel.  I thought I'd give you some behind the scenes info.  So stay tuned for tons of hilarity!  
The nights are long, but very fun.  We spend the time texting, talking, googling, facebooking, and throwing footballs around.   As you can see the studio is pretty cool and things are always evolving.
Peder, one of the fabulous guys I work with, spends a lot of his time attached to his cell phone. He's a hilarious guy, but man can he text!
Other than that right now I don't have much.  It's my first time blogging, so I'm testing it out very carefully.  Give it some time and all my sarcasm and nerdom will come spewing out faster than cheap pick up lines at a bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment