Hit The Ground Running


New year and a fabulous new agent, Amy Hines!  So far, I've had two auditions, and have booked one and have a callback for the other. Good stuff is happening, and I'm glad to be hitting the ground running in 2012!  Let's keep this momentum going! 

On another front, the auditions for Posthuman are being booked.  It's so interesting to be on the other side and be scheduling people etc.  So far this has been fun, and the OCD part of me really enjoys having everyone and everything neatly arranged and organized.  Don't worry,  I know it won't be that way on the day of the auditions, but it is one the paper right now. 

Keep you posted on all the fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. OH that top is gorgeous! I love it! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete