The Last Two Months


Neglectful.  That's what you could call me in respect to this site and detailing all my updates.  Oh well. New Year resolution: be better at updating here.

I've had callbacks, upon callbacks.  I've had second and third callbacks, and sadly I have to say that two roles I really wanted went to another lovely lady. 

In one case it came down to just the two of us, and in another it was down to about 6-8, but either way, I feel lucky to have made it even that far.  And it was another 30 minutes out of my day that I had fun playing a part.

I've shot four projects in the last month, and I'm looking forward to hopefully a nice and busy 2013. 

Also, I had new headshots done and so far I've gotten one of the four looks back as the photographer went on a winter holiday.  Well, I guess everyone needs rest right?  And though I'm eager to get them back, I also understand as someone who does headshots that it takes time and that sometimes you just need to get away.

Hope you all have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment