IWCC Launch


Victoria Murdoch, Ash Catherwood, and Joanna Haughton
Ash and I are producing a feature film this summer.  This is our 'Producer' face.

Last night I attended the launch of the Independent Web Series Creators of Canada launch.  It's a professional organization that is dedicated to supporting Canadian Independent web series creators. 

It's a great organization that is sorely needed in this world of online media.   Web series are becomingly increasingly important and an increasing draw as audiences discover new and exciting content daily.  If you're Canadian and you're committed to creating quality web content, I would suggest checking this out. 

*p.s. No, I'm not affiliated with this organization.  I am an actor, who loves web series, and wants to be in many, many of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment