Synchronicity - The Feature Film I'm In

Photo by Daniel Garcia
I've teased you with it on twitter, and Instagram for a while now.  But the feature film I'm in and producing, called Synchronicity is happening.  We've got a mostly female cast.  The three men in this picture are the director and two actors.  The rest it's all us women taking over the screen.  

Our stories are not being told, we're the story that happens to me.  Well in this film it's different.  And the best part is this is a soft sci-fi film that includes time travel!  How awesome is that?

I'd love for you to watch the video and then maybe check out the Indiegogo page to read more about what the project is really about.  This is a vital story that I feel strongly about, and I think if you saw it, you would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment