Backlash: Day 1

Me, heading out to film.

Headed to set one fine morning to start filming an action/thriller short film called, Backlash.

Of course, it was a lot of hurry up and wait, as is the custom on a film set.  But the set and green room were gorgeous, so I don't think I'm going to complain about sitting around staring at horses all day.  Yup, seriously, that was my view. 

Having professional hair and make up is really great, and the team was so talented and super patient with all us actors.  Honestly, I don't understand what they do, but they're amazing at it.

Thank goodness for them, I say!



Here's some Instagram photos from the day *don't forget to follow me if you want live updates*  of the set, the team and me before and after.  


After a 14 hour shoot day I finally got home.  Boy was I happy to see my warm, comfy bed.  Love working, and there's nothing better than that glorious crash at the end.

Two more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment