Judging the 48 hr. Film Challenge

 Wednesday night I was one of three judges that jparticpated in the 48hr Film Challenge.  We saw some spectactular films, and some spectacular disasters. But it was a lot of fun overall, and there were quite a few laughs.  Some were at my expense, but that's part of the fun.  The spectacular disasters were hysterical to critique and everyone there was was a good sport.  Two films stood out.  Lemmings Meringue Die! and The Sandal Connection.  Both were very well produced and thought out in the time span given.  It was a great experience and one I'd love to partake in again.  Thanks Sketch Comedy Festival!

Adam and I with all the entrants.  Beside me is comedian Norm who was the third judge.  And the winner is in the middle.
















The Winner, Barnabas, who made Lemmings Meringue Die! is in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment