new headshots are so exciting!


I got my new head shots and I'm so excited!  There's so many really great ones, that I'm having a lot of trouble choosing.  There's also some really great shots that I'm going to use in lots of places, but that aren't necessarily good for 'acting headshots.'  This pic is a great example of that.   I love the shot, but my face is a little too hidden to be submitted to casting directors.  It's amazing for a profile pic though!

That's what I love about this set of shots.  I've got a variety of different shots that can be used in a lot of different ways.  Thanks Joshua MacDonald!  Catch a session with him before he gets so busy you can't book him.

And on a side note:  I'm on set today for Posthuman.  So I'll make sure to document everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment